Friday, January 9, 2009

so we are FINALLY coming down to the wire! i fly to new york on monday with my new test results to talk to the doctor running the study on tuesday. and if all goes well i begin testing on friday! i'll be up there for 3 or 4 weeks. every friday i'll be at sloan kettering for 8 hours to be tested and whatnot. well worth it, no doubt. my mom told me about a blog she found of a man participating in this same study. for him, just like everyone else, the results are nothing short of miraculous! i am absolutely the luckiest guy on earth. this will truly be the world's next miracle drug. needless to say, my family and friends are ecstatic about all this. its a relief for me as well, but doesnt make it any easier to sleep. but at least now its because i have something to look forward to, not tossing and turning in doubt and uncertainty. not to mention i get to hang out in new york for 3 or 4 weeks with my family and my ultra-wonderful girlfriend! best city in the world, best people in the world. cant beat that.

No comments: