Friday, November 28, 2008

from myspace, nov. 24

i'm so fucking sick of fighting this world for everything i have, want, or need. everyday is a new uphill battle. the past few years have been fucking hell on earth. it never ends, one thing after another. now i'm 25, literally fighting for my life, forced to face and deal with my own mortality, and (big surprise) my insurance company is trying to fuck me out of coverage. what the fuck do i have to do to catch a break? the lawyer that my mom works for says that what they are trying to do to me is illegal, so now i might have the fight these assholes in court to get ANYTHING.

i'm this fucking close to waging war on all the trustfund babies and all the fucking spoiled brats that i see every fucking day. they have EVERYTHING they could want, never have to break a sweat, but still manage to find the most trivial, insignifigant bullshit to complain about. i say we give them something to really complain about. trash their SUV's and their fucking BMW's, smash their ugly over tanned faces with bricks. if they cant be grateful for what has wrongfully been handed to them, lets fucking take it from them. cause i'm sick of living my life the best i can, trying to be a decent human being, and watching fucking scumbags live it up on easy street.

i want to burn this fucking world to the ground.

No comments: